Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brandon Iron I "Love It Rough 4" Review


J.M. Productions has set a July 6 street date for Brandon Iron "I Love It Rough 4". Originally, produced during his tenure at Platinum X, the "I Love It Rough Series" showcases rough play and hardcore sex. According to J.M. publicist Tony Malice, Iron has abstained from rough sex in his private life so, not to scare off some of his CraigList hooker Girlfriends. Relaunching the, I Love It Rough Series provide the 40 year old veteran the opportunity to unleash his sadistic tendencies. I went out to cast some of the girls and I did not mind treating them like shit and letting my buddies jackhammer, said Iron. I must admit, I had a lot of pend up rage for being a gentlemen for the past couple of years. I think Amber Rayne's asshole now has a restraining order against me. Brandon Iron's I Love It Rough 4 stars Cecilla Vega, Jacky Joy, Kimberly Kane, Carole Cane, and Unsung Female Performer Of The Year Amber Rayne. This is a straight fetish DVD for those who like rough sex. I will give "I Love It Rough 4" a 4.8 out of 5.0. finally, you can purchase this DVD at any of my online stores.

No comments: